Sunday, September 27, 2009

UPDATE: Purchase for a Cost

Hello Ladies. I briefly posted something on my main blog regarding the situation back in the Philippines. They need our help. Imagine your car, refrigerator, clothes, computer etc. all destroyed because of the flood. How about those people whose mother,child,father,uncle or relative missing somewhere,nowhere to be found. You don't know how it feels like because probably that has not happened to you. Let us help some people back in the Philippines who are going through adversity.

If you make a purchase by October 15, 80% of the money you spend will go to the Philippine National Red Cross as a donation. I'm not trying to do this to exploit my blogsale or whatsoever, I know how it feels like losing everything unexpected and I'm just trying to help out and do what a human being should do. If you would like to directly donate money to the Philippine Red Cross, you can also do this via paypal. Click on the link for more information....

http://technology.inquirer.net/infotech/infotech/view/20090927-227196/Help-Ondoy-victims-via-Paypal


If you have any questions feel free to email me. Jbreezybaby24[at]gmail[dot]com



Thank you so much ladies!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment